Area heating is one of the best ways to help save on the overall heating costs of your central heating system. Space heaters tend to be the main component of area heating, but if you don’t have room for a space heater or simply don’t want to be tripping over or messing with a cord, then a wall heater might be a better option for you. One wall heater model to consider is the Cadet Com Pak Twin 4000w.
This review is going to take a look into the features and benefits of this wall heater. It will also look at the various pros and cons you might experience from this unit and examine what other users have to say about. As an added bonus, this review will take a brief look at the overall benefits of owning and installing a wall heater as well.
About CADET COM PAK TWIN 4000W
When it comes to saving space and saving on your heating bill, one of the best options to choose from is the Cadet Com Pak Twin 4000w Electric Wall Heater. This heater allows you to be free of cords and avoid dodging around a space heater set in the middle of the room but does an excellent job of providing heat to a room of up to 600 square feet. This is a durable unit built of high-quality metal and is built for longevity. It comes with dual heating elements and dual fans to help radiate air throughout the area you are heating more quickly and more efficiently.
This heater has a built-in thermostat, which is fully adjustable from 40 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. It is hardwired into the wall to keep you from having to trip over cords and dodge a space heater sitting in the middle of the room. You can also easily wire this unit and/or several units into a central thermostat if you so desire. The surface of this heater is cool to the touch and comes with auto-shutoff thermal overload protection for added safety. In addition, this heater is ETL and UL listed, comes at an affordable price and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
If you are looking for a great way to provide auxiliary heating to your central heating system, especially in a bathroom or small room where space is limited, this is a great option to keep in mind.
What People Say about CADET COM PAK TWIN 4000W
Users were pleased with the clean, finished look of the installation and the convenience of having it out of the way. Several users pointed out that it does very well at heating up larger rooms, even those which are not well insulated and maintaining a constant temperature. A number of users have this heater installed in their bathroom where central units are not common and where a space heater in the middle of the room is dangerous. Users also loved the fact that they could wire this heater into a central thermostat along with their baseboard heaters. Finally, the overall impression of satisfied users is that the heater is easy to install, easy to use and does a great job of providing reliable, auxiliary heating.
Finally, like with all items, there are those who did not like certain aspects of this heater. Most users disliked the fact that they need to turn it off using the circuit breaker rather than with an off switch on the unit itself. A variety of users would like to see this unit with digital temperature readout for setting its thermostat instead of guessing at how high they want to set the unit’s temperature. Having to install a dedicated 220-volt circuit especially for this heater was a drawback to some users as well.
Benefits of a Wall Heater for Your Home
One of the best auxiliary heating units you can add to your heating system is a wall-mounted electric heater. There are several reasons why these heaters do such a great job. Here are six benefits to wall heaters that you may or may not have considered:
- Heats Up Quickly. Many space heaters take a few minutes or even up to 30 minutes to start heating up the room. Wall heaters tend to heat up in a minute or two and begin distributing heat throughout the room rapidly.
- Efficient Heating. With area heating, you get the exact amount of heat to match the wattage you use. Put simply, when you buy 4000 watts of heating with a wall heater, you get 4000 watts of heating.
- Temperature Control. Wall mounted heaters come with thermostats built in. However, you can wire most of them into a central thermostat. Thus, you have even more control over their temperature settings.
- Safe to Operate. You can safely operate a wall mounted heater overnight when you are away or without any type of supervision, which isn’t the case with a space heater.
- Saves Space. One of the most important features of a wall mounted heater is that you get it and the attached cords out of the way so you don’t have the risk of stumbling over them or having to deal with a cluttered mess.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance. About the only thing complicated about a wall mounted heater is wiring it properly. There really isn’t a lot to the installation or the maintenance of these units.
When it comes to wall mounted heating units, there really are few reasons not to like them. You just need it installed and used properly. As such, you will get a great deal of warmth for many years to come from one of these units.
Finally, looking for auxiliary heating made simple, and without the clutter? You can have it if you install the Cadet Com Pak Twin 4000w Electric Wall Mounted Heater. Consider the features and benefits of this unit and wall mounted heaters in general. Now it is pretty easy to see how this model can enhance your heating system. Moreover, it does so in a safe and efficient manner. Following this review, you should be well enough informed to make a qualified buying decision. Can this particular heater fit into the heating requirements of your home? Let us know in the comments!